Saturday, February 2, 2008

We Made It!

A beautiful sight! Our 3 girls who stayed home.
Such encouragement!
The flying is done!!


After 26 or so hours of travel we are home. It was a wonderful feeling pulling into the gate here in Louisville knowing that we were about to be reunited with our girls, our family and our friends. The overflow of Gods goodness and love that we've experienced through many of you and in so many other ways is amazing. We missed our girls so much and this such a sweet time of being together again. We were blown away by the encouragement we received at the airport. We are so thankful to be at a church and to have family that are so supportive of adoption. We're all exhausted as you can imagine, but in the best possible way. Thanks again for all your prayers, support and encouragement!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Welcome home!! Congratulations!!! The pictures at the airport made me cry!!!

Gretchen said...

Murrays,

I posted about you guys and the boys on my blog yesterday after I got back from the airport. Hope that's okay! You can read it if you click on my name and go to my blog. :)

Yesterday was amazing! So glad you're back.

Love, Gretchen

Beth said...

Welcome HOME!! Let us know when we can come up for a weekend. Can't wait to meet my new nephews. :) Loved the picture of the girls running to you in the airport.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

How EXCITING!!!!!!!!You have all been on my mind & in my prayers! I can't imagine the emotions you all are experiencing. Wish I could've been at the airport-fun, fun, fun.
Your family is an excellent example of Christ's love.
Take care of yourselves!
Stephanie